• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memorial Day Parade Monday 5/30

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes, BART is a chick magnet like any good looking, well built guy with a good size boom would be..

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It meant a lot to me having a good looking lady drive BART one of the biggest trucks the military has, I wanted the ladies, both young and older to see her driving, so they know they to can own and drive one, no matter what there husband says ("army trucks are a man thing"). A LOT of women like the trucks but feel intimidated by the truck ("it is so big") and by there significant other, I figure that if only one lady got the message, then the MISSION was a SUCCESS.

I REALLY want to thank her for being a good sport driving BART, she said she had a good time doing the parade, she did a OUTSTANDING job as a driver, not only in the parade but she also herded BART though some very narrow 2 way streets with cars on both curbs (BART had no contact marks, I was not worried about the cars, just BART) at the end of the parade on the way back to the our staging point, now for the rest of the story, Fri. afternoon was the first time she had even seen the truck let alone drive it, and had not driven anything much bigger then a super sized suv. We drove some Fri. then some more before the parade, all I can say is WOW, I am VERY impressed with her driving ability.

So again I want to say THANK YOU to my DRIVER.

Another Ahab

A LOT of women like the trucks but feel intimidated by the truck ("it is so big") and by there significant other, I figure that if only one lady got the message, then the MISSION was a SUCCESS.

So again I want to say THANK YOU to my DRIVER.
She's got my vote.

You could maybe make this into a regular thing:

- Put some "Beauty and the Beast" nose art on Big BART

- Make her your regular driver, or even recruit a rotation of womanly women to take the wheel for every parade (including a shotgun rider).

beast.jpg

Another Ahab

The Babe and BART story is reminding me of the story about Hanna Reitsch and her test piloting of the German Gigant glider of WWII.

But that would be a hijack. Never mind. Another time.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks