• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 002/003a carb part #

JAYHAWK 1962

hello all! does any one have the part or nsn # for the fuel pumps on the mep 002a and 003a? Also, are they the same for the 002a as it is the 003A? I wouldn't think so due to the fact 2 cyl vs 4 cyl engine but i do not know for sure. thanks in advance

Last edited:

JAYHAWK 1962

Isaac-1 you have come through with flying colors! I will call them tomorrow and see if i cant scrounge a few for my gen sets as backup. Thanks kyle

coyote62ny

if you dont mind used pumps call tom at gulf coast trucks office 1-281-422-3200 cell1-832-323-1445 all the parts he sells are tested and reasonable i got a starter for my mep-003 from him 55.00 a lot cheaper than most others hope this helps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks