• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-002 neutral question

jbk

i have two 002 mounted on a 103 trailer with the connection box on it that iam wiring up. these sets will be conn, up to my house. i have separated the neutral bonds at the gens. but in the fender mounted box the grounds went to the lo output termanal on the box. the neutrals go to the switch but end their theirs no conn. from the switch to the lo terminal with the neutral. i guess with the nuetral bonds at the sets made this would tie them together and you would have a ground rod at the trailer. but since iam using this for my home i might have to make two jumper wires from th neutrals at the switch to the lo terminal and remove the grounds and attach those to a ground lug thats at the bottom of the conn. box. right now theirs nothing conn. to this lug.

jbk

well the conn. box i have must be an earlier version or something . the wiring diagram inside the box is different than the two in the tm. the box i have switches the neutrals as well as the hots. i removed the neutrals from the switch and conn. them both to the lo output terminal. i guess i should have used a couple of jumpers and it would have switched the neutrals. and i removed the grounds that were conn. to the lo output terminal and put them on the box ground lug. does this sound ok? should i go back and put the neutrals on the switch and just run two jumpers to the lo output terminal on the box?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks