• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-002a and m116a2 upgrades

dstang97

Put an auxiliary tank from an Isuzu cab over. (24 gallon). New fittings on the tank to use my OEM auxiliary fuel line. Mounted tool box on right side fender. Put on an ASK kit, made new battery tie downs. Tarp from Carnac.

Plans for the future. Small lift kit and 37 military tires to match my m1008.

Attachments

RichardR

Looks nice! I have considered adding an auxiliary fuel tank like you have done but am some concerned about the increased weight on the tongue affecting my ability to tow with a small vehicle when the tank is full. Really no other place to put it though. What I need is a larger tow vehicle like you have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks