• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003 & Trailer ID help

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
None of the above!

M103A2

That looks like the one that was in SC last week.

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nuts, didnt notice the jack leg! I guess that makes it an M103A3(I think)

runk

It looks like an AN/MJQ-18 power plant, missing the 2nd MEP-003 that is mounted between the wheels facing the rear. If it is, take a big jack to lift the front up, it is going to be way tongue heavy!! (and you can't crank the leg down far enough to hook it up to a regular truck, even with a 12" riser pintle mount) The TM is TM5-6115-633-14&P, I don't think it is on the old site's manual list, but I found a copy with a google search. And should have a M103A3 for the trailer.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
82" should be wide enough. One of my trailers is only 83" and the M103 chassis trailer tires will fit between my fenders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks