• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003A Batteries

derf

ya come out anytime (retired). i am outside french settlement. the 802 ive used since 06 very civilized (quiet) compared to the 002.
I play ball and have friends in LP. I looked at your album, lots of nice gens.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a magnetic block heater for my MEP-003A. Simply place it under the aluminum pan with a block of wood under it. It's actually easier if you use two blocks of wood. Size them so that it presses the heater firmly against the pan. It works great. That being said, I seldom use the heater on my genset because I have found that it isn't needed. I've started mine in the mid teens with no difficulty. Make sure you pre-heat first. Perhaps if you get down below zero you could use a block heater but I haven't started mine that cold (yet).

ANGRET

Need help wiring starter on MEP-003. I have two 10 gauge wires and one 12 gauge. One 10 gauge go's to + and one go's to - but not sure which one go's where? The 12 gauge i got figured out.

Triple Jim

Angret, you'd probably get more attention if you started a new thread, but the main battery cables on an 003A are WAY bigger than #10 wire, so I don't think you have found the ones that connect to the battery.

derf

Need help wiring starter on MEP-003. I have two 10 gauge wires and one 12 gauge. One 10 gauge go's to + and one go's to - but not sure which one go's where? The 12 gauge i got figured out.
Can you post a pic?
Also, starting a new thread might be a good idea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks