• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 003A Motor/Generator Mounts

60Hertz

I recently purchased a MEP 003A that needed rubber motor/generator mounts. After a long search I was able to locate and purchase eight new J12021-4 mounts for my machine. As a courtesy to other SS members/readers that may be searching for these items I am listing the supplier's info. Chrisbarry Aircraft Corp, North Hollywood CA, 818-985-9251. The cost was $25 each, plus 4% handling, plus ground shipping costs. They arrived in perfect condition, were an exact match, and are now installed. :D

I am in the process of cleaning up and changing the filters on my new power plant. Does anyone have a source for oil filter cannister o-rings?

Happy Memorial Day,
60Hertz

AceHigh

Looks like you are doing everything for the long run. Speddmon makes the spin on kit for the oil filter.

Thanks for the heads up on the mounts. I never even checked mine. Good day to do that!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
that's awesome news about the mounts. I know it has been brought up before, but nobody ever looked deep enough to find a source.

And, yes, I do have the spin-on oil filter kits for sale...see my signature line for a link.

The o-ring you need is available from NAPA, although, a lot of the NAPA stores don't want to take the time to look it up in their computers and order it for people. It is a NAPA # 5108

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks