• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 003a or 002a fuel injectpor rebuild kit

jmenende

Howdy. I need new injector tips for a 003a im rebuilding and cant find the rebuild kits or the tips. Anyone have any to sell? Im also looking for the injection pump rebuild kit but ambac is out. Thanks

Ray70

The fuel injector nozzle kits are available on ebay. Search for 147-0268
As for the pump kit, before buying make sure you are getting all the parts you need.
Their "Rebuild Kit" # 85236 does not include everything you typically need, only the gaskets. It does not include a plunger guide if yours is broken, and I also don't recall if the delivery valve spacer ( SR 8515 ) is included either, if you need one.
You can probably compare the kit components to the parts breakdown if you need to.
I can't seem to attach the .pdf of the pump here, but it is in the TM section here on the forum.

jmenende

The fuel injector nozzle kits are available on ebay. Search for 147-0268
As for the pump kit, before buying make sure you are getting all the parts you need.
Their "Rebuild Kit" # 85236 does not include everything you typically need, only the gaskets. It does not include a plunger guide if yours is broken, and I also don't recall if the delivery valve spacer ( SR 8515 ) is included either, if you need one.
You can probably compare the kit components to the parts breakdown if you need to.
I can't seem to attach the .pdf of the pump here, but it is in the TM section here on the forum.
Found them under a Bosch part# ADN6S526.
Thanks for the help.

Ray Cook

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought an Ambac rebuild kit a month or so ago, and the delivery valve spacer IS included, for what its worth.

Ray in PA