• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-004, 005 and 006 air filter Napa filter type verification

bimota

Can anyone confirm that a Wix 46272 & Napa 6272 Air Filter is a direct replacement for the NSN type air filter for the MEP-004, 005 and 006 ?

Those NSN air filter are getting pricey and I saw that someone used a Napa 6272 which is easily available - just want to confirm before I buy a case!

bimota

Can anyone confirm that a Wix 46272 & Napa 6272 Air Filter is a direct replacement for the NSN type air filter for the MEP-004, 005 and 006 ?

Those NSN air filter are getting pricey and I saw that someone used a Napa 6272 which is easily available - just want to confirm before I buy a case!

PeterD

Direct replacement? I don't think so, but it looks like they might be usable. These filterers don't have the metal frame that the original has, I don't have exact sizes on these but I can go to the parts store and measure one if someone wants.