• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 004 No original alternator trouble

sgarfa

hi to everybody!..i'm amedeo from north italy, ..i've a problem with this generator, in short ..the old owner has changed the alternator whit a local alternator, now the problem is that :is missing (in the prestolite anj 7001 there was a specific output), the output for the generator set control system (gouges, incicators ecc)....Now i wonder if you could kindy tell me the voltage that the alternator provides to the control system...thank you so much!!!

sgarfa

I take advantage of tapatalk,and I show you this "bush fix"..a new magneti marelli and 5€ of washers and ready to work!.. The old owner for his business use it for a period whitout controls!..the only controls were his ears ad hand accelerator!...

Attachments

Gunzy

The alternator output should be about 28VDC as the system is a 24VDC. If some one has put on a 12VDC alternator things are not going to work.

sgarfa

Hi...no the alternator Is 24vdc the charging system is ok... But the original alternato has battery charger + control panel output...this only batery charger

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks