• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 004a, make it precise with ADC100

sgarfa

Goodmorning, I would be interested to electronically adjusting the rpms of my 004 to stabilize the 50hz, considering that even by adjusting the knurled screw I did not get quick responses to the load variations, I would have thought of the Chinese kits ADC100 + SD550OE...and anyway is the first step then if i have free time i conver( to make experience) all the generator whit a all new rewiring whit modern plc, avr ecc...
i like ADC100 I like it because would allow a clean job since is born ford standyne d series ...but I'm not sure it fits on the 70's body of mine...someone has experience ?
Thanks a lot

Scoobyshep

I did this to a 004. Basically I have a hz to 4 to 20 converter feeding an analog input on a plc that is triggering 2 outputs to adjust a servo on the throttle.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sgarfa

I did this to a 004. Basically I have a hz to 4 to 20 converter feeding an analog input on a plc that is triggering 2 outputs to adjust a servo on the throttle.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
thanks a lot..what servo and plc you use?....at this point is better to buy directly the plc instead of esd5500 + plc (in the future)

Scoobyshep

I used an allen bradley SLC 5/04 plc. the servo was an ebay special. It takes some programming ability. with what I did any plc tat can take 4 to20 ma in and has 2 digital outputs would work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks