• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 005A 30k parts, where?

Guyfang

Staff member
I went ahead and opened A11. I believe I located the A5 board, (No. That's the the Volt Regulator. Part of the A11) and it looks old and rough. (Yes sir!) I still have not been able to determine where K5, (The A5 card is in the A27, Special relay box. And I would still take a look in there also.) is but there is definitely some burnt resistors on the board. I attached pictures of the board.

I am going to guess, that the card will be very difficult to repair, Show me some pictures of the rest of A11, T1 and T2 might be burnt. There are a few folks who might be willing to fix/test your A11. There is also a guy who USED to have some extra A11's. Will shoot you his contact info. Get in touch with him and see what he might charge for one, if he still has one. Might be cheaper then repair/testing. One person who I know that would do repair/testing is a member of SS. His handle here is: PEAPVP. Send him a PM, ask about it. There are more I am sure.

Bad weather has caught me and had to close it up for the day.
Thanks for you help.
Open to see comments

chadtrees

Open to see comments
Is it safe to assume that my volt regulator is not operating correctly? Could it be the sole reason for my issues? (i.e. S9 could be functioning correctly?)
I will try to contact him today about the possibility of a replacement A11. I had to leave early yesterday for work on the road this week but I took some photos of my A11 that I will attach. Once I return home I will continue my mission for A27 and the A5 card.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks