• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-005a

Scoobyshep

This diagram shows 3 phase. But it can be configured as such. I do believe it's important to point out that the field rating is 15 to 100 ohms. The 005 field is 2-4 ohms. Other members have made it work but it is out of spec

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The connection for the 4 power terminals C B B A would be as follows for single phase 240 VAC

IMG_0685.jpeg

Follow the Manual for further setup of Dip Switches and adjustments

contact the manufacturer or seller of the ADVR 054 if you have further questions

as to @Scoobyshep ’s comment, he is correct and this is the reason for all the additional parts needed in the above wiring diagram in Post #19.

Attachments

Last edited:

Benxbec

The connection for the 4 power terminals C B B A would be as follows for single phase 240 VAC

View attachment 924815

Follow the Manual for further setup of Dip Switches and adjustments

contact the manufacturer or seller of the ADVR 054 if you have further questions

as to @Scoobyshep ’s comment, he is correct and this is the reason for all the additional parts needed in the above wiring diagram in Post #19.
Thanks so much for all the great input!
I have already ordered the ADVR 054 and have these items in my Amazon cart.
1- 50 ohm 100 watt resistor
2- KUP-11A55-24 relay
3- 12 ohm 500 watt resistor
4- 1N5408 Rectifier Diode 3A 1000V

I see the relay is sitting on top of a black fixture. Can someone please tell me what that is and a possible source?

Also, there is a push button in the pictures, can someone please help me with that also?

I have spoken with my electrical engineer buddy and he was really excited to have something to tinker with. 😉

Sorry for all the questions guys, as a farmer I am pretty mechanical, electrical not so much.

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks so much for all the great input!
I have already ordered the ADVR 054 and have these items in my Amazon cart.
1- 50 ohm 100 watt resistor
2- KUP-11A55-24 relay
3- 12 ohm 500 watt resistor
4- 1N5408 Rectifier Diode 3A 1000V

I see the relay is sitting on top of a black fixture. Can someone please tell me what that is and a possible source?

Also, there is a push button in the pictures, can someone please help me with that also?

I have spoken with my electrical engineer buddy and he was really excited to have something to tinker with. 😉

Sorry for all the questions guys, as a farmer I am pretty mechanical, electrical not so much.
The black fixture is the panel mountable relay socket for the KUP Relay