• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 007

Munchies

They are decent machines, I worked with a friend who is the used equipment manager at a very large cat dealer in houston on acquiring and selling some previously. I will see what TM's I have. Find a model number on the control box /voltage regulator and I can get stuff from cat

bar1

mep

They are decent machines, I worked with a friend who is the used equipment manager at a very large cat dealer in houston on acquiring and selling some previously. I will see what TM's I have. Find a model number on the control box /voltage regulator and I can get stuff from cat
I find the model #'s this monday and let you know thanks alot this form is great.

bar1

What I can locate for numbers off of the control area is 130-3324, 130-971, and 130-3328. Let me know if these mean anything to anyone.