• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-007B need a photo of Injector Linkage

SmokeyJoeJ

Hey Guys,
Does anyone have a operational MEP-007B (100KW) Gen Unit? If you do I would appreciate a picture of the Throttle Linkage to the Govenor and Fuel Pump. I am trying to help some guys peice a couple together and the manuals do not show this very clearly. Hope someone can help out. Thanks

Still looking for a diagram

Last edited:

bar1

Hey Guys,
Does anyone have a operational MEP-007B (100KW) Gen Unit? If you do I would appreciate a picture of the Throttle Linkage to the Govenor and Fuel Pump. I am trying to help some guys peice a couple together and the manuals do not show this very clearly. Hope someone can help out. Thanks

Still looking for a diagram

I have one but I am probably a little late - did you locate your information?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks