• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-018a generator

That seemed to be an Issue............ The old man picked up a commerical one... Gas, Nat gas or Propane....... don't recall the output............ I figure 2 on a trailer... for a couple hundred bucks.................

ida34

I have two that I have not been able to play with yet. I have a smaller gen that uses much less gas and powers most of what I need so the big ones are not a priority right now. I would go for it for a couple of hundred. Just the trailer is worth it for that much. The two should be on an M103 flat bed trailer and they are real handy. I put an M105 cover on mine to keep the water off the gens but I need to find a real M103 cover.

At this point. the Fun would be getting it home.............. it's right at the weight limit of my S-10....................... Maybe wait and see if anything pops up in Chambersburg later on..............

mangus580

Yeah.... I think its OVER the weight limit of your S-10... please dont tow it with that.

Where in NY are you?

BTW... a couple hundred would be a great price for trailer and 2 gensets.

ida34

I had little trouble pulling mine home with my cucv but I kept the speed down on corners. It would seriously overload your brakes on your S-10. Borrow a full size truck or rent on from Uhaul or Lowes.

Mike,

I'm in Olean.............. Maybe I could convince the old man to let me Borrow his...... Quad cab Diesel........ Just need to (either make an Adapter for Pintle to Ball) or get a Hitch w/ Pintle for his truck....