• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-701A MEP-016b Voltage Selector/Ground Question

helomedic1171

The problem is, that you have now asked the same questions in two different threads. The forum rules state that this is not to be done. So, Pick one, and stay with it. What you should do is start your own thread. Gives you better visibility, and better help.
I actually answered one of the questions from the other thread by reading this one, and rephrased the second question with more focus.

Semantics aside, I have edited the other post and removed the questions completely. If I post a separate thread now, will I run afoul of the rules?

I'm trying to make sense of what I'm reading. Expecting others to see through my eyes/mind is an unfair standard, so I'm trying to continue to research and find the answer myself unless/until someone can answer the question(s) I asked.

After all the hours I put into getting it working, I don't want to fry any components out of impatience.

Guyfang

Staff member
Now your good! A new thread would not be wrong. Or something else you could do is change the title of your thread. That way people KNOW what you want to ask. Jumping on an old thread mixes folks up. Or old folks like me.

helomedic1171

Now your good! A new thread would not be wrong. Or something else you could do is change the title of your thread. That way people KNOW what you want to ask. Jumping on an old thread mixes folks up. Or old folks like me.
Fair. I was trying to reduce clutter by not adding another post that might relay to this one - but I see what you mean. I'll start up another one with my post as the first one.

Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks