• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802/803 Filters and Parts

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A better idea would be, for you to send me your money. I would of course hold on to it for you. For free! I would not charge you a thing! Nice guy that I am.

Feel free to contact me in New Zealand, whenever you need your money!
Guy you are always so willing to help. I appreciate the offer. Funny I thought you were in Germany, oh well check is in mail.

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Guy come to Oklahoma, we can start our own surplus dealer business. We can call it no mountain surplus, prairie surplus, wind blows all time surplus. It would definitely be change in scenery.

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Guy come to Oklahoma, we can start our own surplus dealer business. We can call it no mountain surplus, prairie surplus, wind blows all time surplus. It would definitely be change in scenery.
might even tempt him with the option of playing with a 7.5T crane

Guyfang

Staff member
Gen sets. Cranes. Surplus stores. Man, almost better then sex!

Who knows, we might make it out that way soon. I need to see my Aunt in the Black Hills. Yeah, Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
MEP-80x fuel cartridge unit.
Fuel Filter Housing Kit 284359 NSN 2910-01-110-8184

Lister 68489 can be found easily. The basic Lister-Petter engine has been around a long time.

Lister 68489.jpgFuel Filter Housing Kit 284359.jpg

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
Besides NOS gauges, similar civi gauges, and even some digital adaptations work too.

Guyfang

Staff member
Mike, I think it's time. And if we want to up date, we ask a moderator to delete the sticky, and re submit a new one. I would vote to go for it.

eatont9999

Does anyone know what the correct replacement hose is for the 803A fuel supply lines? Mine are hard as a rock. Looks like the fittings can be reused.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks