• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A ac circuit interrupter relay issue

screejunk

There is nothing better then that drawing. Or I have never seen anything. The military really doesn't need anything more then that.
Thanks. Would be ideal to find a generic replacement for this part. I would be willing to compensate for technical consulting and testing if anyone is interested.
thx

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doubtful you will find a generic. Ametek JAG-6008

At least (14) up on the big auction site as of right now.

Guyfang

Staff member
NSN: 6110-01-367-8921 Primary
NSN: 6110-01-518-9836 Secondary
Part #'s:
88-0688
956SH150
C120-2
CT150E-24E1S
JAG-6008 Amtech

Use these part numbers to come up with several Contacters that will fill the bill.

Dewie38

Don't buy an Ametek buy a Contact Industries.
We had a lot of issues with Ametek during production.
If anyone is interested, I have 4 or 5 brand new in the box.
We used to use Prestolite but I believe they became unavailable so we went to Contact Industries, then some engineer decided that Ametek had a cheaper replacement and we used both for a while then Ametek started failing left and right and we had to replace a bunch in the field so we stuck with Contact Industries.

drillsgt63

Don't buy an Ametek buy a Contact Industries.
We had a lot of issues with Ametek during production.
If anyone is interested, I have 4 or 5 brand new in the box.
We used to use Prestolite but I believe they became unavailable so we went to Contact Industries, then some engineer decided that Ametek had a cheaper replacement and we used both for a while then Ametek started failing left and right and we had to replace a bunch in the field so we stuck with Contact Industries.
Do you still have a K-1 relay available? If so, how much are you asking? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks