• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 802A outside panels

JoshuaGrooms83

Hello everyone,
Has anyone one been able to see where they can get the NSN's for the panels on the outside of the generator?
The parts TM gives me parts numbers but they arnt in the system and im having a hard time locating and useful manuals. The parts numbers I have don't cross reference to any NSN's in the manual and LOGSA doesn't seem to have anything for me.

if it helps

im looking for
88-20005 Door
88-20216 sill rear, lower
88-20212 stop, door
88-20213 divider
88-20620-34 screw cap, hex

Thanks,

Joshua

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello everyone,
Has anyone one been able to see where they can get the NSN's for the panels on the outside of the generator?
The parts TM gives me parts numbers but they arnt in the system and im having a hard time locating and useful manuals. The parts numbers I have don't cross reference to any NSN's in the manual and LOGSA doesn't seem to have anything for me.

if it helps

im looking for
88-20005 Door
88-20216 sill rear, lower
88-20212 stop, door
88-20213 divider
88-20620-34 screw cap, hex

Thanks,

Joshua
Not direct help for your need, but I inquired with a government dealer I have worked with professionally, and got a price of just under $600 for the 803A door equivalent to your first line... so you can plan on a price somewhere around there if you can source.

Chrispyny

Have you tried Delks surplus? They have all kinds of parts for mep-xxx gensets. They buy from new to almost pure junk for parts.
The guy is real nice too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks