• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A spare parts!

Glockfan

Hey folks, not sure if this is my first post here or not as I have lurked and mostly used this site for research. My question is, if you had the opportunity to obtain a few spare parts for your MEP-802A, what parts would you want to have as spares? I may have the chance to obtain some parts but do not want to be greedy as I appreciate the chance to collect anything that I may need to keep my set running for years to come.

Thanks in advance for your help! :D

Glockfan

master control switch, fuel manifold hoses assembly, and fan belt.
Jim, do you have part numbers for these parts so that I can figure out what they are? I am sure I can locate the fan belt but I am not sure which switch. If you are talking about the main switch used to crank the genset, then I am good. Also, I'd like to locate the fuel manifold parts in question.

jbk

I looked in the tm and couldn't find the fuel line manifold in it. must be in the engine parts manual. their was a fella on ebay that had some but couldn't find it their either. so you would have to go to lister/petter web sight, the engine is a lpw2

dogkiller

master switch # 75902lv even on e-bay
I had to make a longer jumper wire etc but works great & has a brass shaft, no plastic to snap off at the worst time..
search 802a here for my diode problem, cheap spare to have
also a fuel pump would be good

10Lugger

I am in need of the secondary fuel filter housing and bolt. Also if you could get 1 of the hand twist locks, I could use one of those. Thanks

Guyfang

Staff member
I looked in the tm and couldn't find the fuel line manifold in it. must be in the engine parts manual. their was a fella on ebay that had some but couldn't find it their either. so you would have to go to lister/petter web sight, the engine is a lpw2
Go to the manuals section in the forum. Look at the posting "all the manuals you need for MEP-802 and MEP-803" I posted ALL the manuals needed to work on or look up parts.

Guyfang

Staff member
If your start switch, S-1 is made of all plastic, I would get another switch. The replacement S-1 switch is similar to the start switch for the old MEP-002 and MEP-003's. It is made of porcelain and metal.

Take anything you can get. You can always sell things later you don't need. Having said that, the Magnetic Pickup would be something you may need later on in life. Filters need not be mentioned, as you ALWAYS need them. Both electric fuel pumps. CB-1 main AC contactor. At least one of the replaceable relays, (figure 8, item 38), the switch, (figure 8, item 37), a GFI, (figure 8, item 11) along with a volt regulator and fault indicator. Both fuel tank floats along with the the fuel float switch assy., (figure 17, item 13. All above mentioned parts can be found in the TM9-6115-642-24P. I could go on forever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks