• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803 Engine Replacement

springbok

Just an FYI, GL has been selling off some new engines for MEP-803As, I got one for just a few hundred. The wife asked why the heck I needed one and the "you never know if you will need it so why not get it while the getting is good" was enough to get her to let me spend yet more money.
I am lucky to have a few HUMVEE motor cans sitting around so perfect place to store it.
Not trying to promote GL, just wanted to let people know.

Ratch

The lot I just saw sell recently had holes in the block with tape of clothe over them... I'd love to find a new one, I really like these motors for various applications. Hydraulic lawn tractor, log splitter... If I could vary the fuel flow, I'd think about sticking on a beefed up gokart.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks