• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803 fuel pump Length discrepancy

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!
Is there supposed to be a different tag ?

and yes on the pistons, they have them.
Perfect, glad that they had what you need. I don't have a picture of the "normal" reman tag that we usually see on the side of the block. But it usually has all of the information that Ray mentioned above. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. As long as you're getting the correct size of parts that you need. The main and rod bearings should be labeled on the back side of each of the clam shells. Are you replacing them as well? I didn't hesitate to reuse the ones that I had on a couple of different occasions. They had very little wear on them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks