• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-803 question

chilbun28

Hi, I just bought another 803 to have as a backup. This one has "IP" painted on it. Does anyone know why they paint letters on them and what it would mean by any chance?

Also, the diesel fuel hose coming off the fuel rail has a leak. Is that 1/4" hose? And should I dremel off the outer metal cap so I can get a hose clamp to tighten it dow properly?

Attachments

Jeepadict

That fuel line is crimped on. If you're delicate about things, you can remove it and use reg hose and a clamp unless you really want a new assembly. You should read the other posts about replacing the return lines too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes to 1/4" primary hose, yes to dremeling off and replacing with a hose clamp. Yes to doing the returns at the same time. Spray paint probably has no obvious meaning tied to the machine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks