• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A :: A few questions

cbisson

Here is how it turned out. I did stick the springs back in but I had to cut them in half to put in from each end. I couldn’t get them to go around the second bend.
I just didn’t feel like trying to hunt down exact replacements so I went with O’reillys stock hoses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those radiator hoses look to be a great fit. When you get a chance can you please post the part numbers? Good luck in Haiti. Stay safe.

mesias

Sharing my final solution for the radiator hoses. I went with silicone hoses and a stainless steel inner coil. It is probably a bit expensive overall but it should outlast me. I used two 1-1/4" 90 elbows, one 1-1/4' 45 elbow, one 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" reducing 45 elbow and two 1-1/4" joiners. They are all tied together with stainless steel t-bolt clamps. Inside the elbows I inserted the stainless steel coil to avoid collapsing the hose. Here are some pics:

20200429_150756.jpg 20200429_150815.jpg 20200429_150808.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks