• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A :: A few questions

cbisson

Here is how it turned out. I did stick the springs back in but I had to cut them in half to put in from each end. I couldn’t get them to go around the second bend.
I just didn’t feel like trying to hunt down exact replacements so I went with O’reillys stock hoses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those radiator hoses look to be a great fit. When you get a chance can you please post the part numbers? Good luck in Haiti. Stay safe.

mesias

Sharing my final solution for the radiator hoses. I went with silicone hoses and a stainless steel inner coil. It is probably a bit expensive overall but it should outlast me. I used two 1-1/4" 90 elbows, one 1-1/4' 45 elbow, one 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" reducing 45 elbow and two 1-1/4" joiners. They are all tied together with stainless steel t-bolt clamps. Inside the elbows I inserted the stainless steel coil to avoid collapsing the hose. Here are some pics:

20200429_150756.jpg 20200429_150815.jpg 20200429_150808.jpg