• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-803a Fuel Pump Help

gstboy69

Hello,

I tell my history my CB1 is trip all the time when I tried to start my Generator. I work with some troubleshooting and find the Diesel Pump bad.
I need this pump but I dont find in summit its out stock E1074!! This pumps are 24v. I accept your recommendation. Thanks forum.

Attachments

69birdman

Hello,

I tell my history my CB1 is trip all the time when I tried to start my Generator. I work with some troubleshooting and find the Diesel Pump bad.
I need this pump but I dont find in summit its out stock E1074!! This pumps are 24v. I accept your recommendation. Thanks forum.
The E8135 will work, it has the same specs, but different mounting bracket, you'll have to reuse some of your fittings and splice the wire harness plug from the E1074. $35 @ Summit, $29 @ Rockauto.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks