• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A injection pump installation

Interceptor

I'm hoping someone with an 803a can do me a favor. Look at the engine and see if the injection pumps for the middle two cylinders are clocked a degree or two different than the outer two. I had to pull mine out to free them up. When installing them I clocked them against the rack as per the TM, but the center two are at a slightly different angle, meaning two cylinders will get more fuel than the other two. I'm just wondering if the rack is designed that way to compensate for different airflow on those two cylinders, or if I'm doing something wrong.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks