• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 803a not powering past 25%

Chanderson69

I have an MEP 803a I recently bout with 500 hours. I am running a camper that has two A/C units on it and it’s only running half of the camper. The output needle will not exceed 25%. My multimeter shows 240v and the receptacle is showing 140v but for whatever reason it’s not increasing the output if that makes sense.

FarmingSmallKubota

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is your throttle set at and how many Hertz are showing on the gauge or your meter. how are you wired onto the lugs and are you in 240v single phase on the phase selector behind the control panel?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks