• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-804A/B fuel float switch replacement - non-existent??

grywitt

Thank for the info grywitt.

Is your float design for a MEP803? I'm asking because I thought the tank on my MEP802 was only six inches deep.
It is for an 804A/B I thought that's what this thread was about. Yes BTW you can just unplug the float switch and it will not shut down on low fuel. You can run the generator out of fuel though.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
802 and 803 have different length switches, yes. You can disconnect the switch and jump (2) pins together for now. The pins were just covered in a recent thread.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If for any reason you are unable to access the switch, the nuclear option would be to use the battle short to have it ignore that fault... just know it ignores all faults at that point. Only use if you really have to, for as short an amount of time, as you have to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks