• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-804B Overvoltage Shutdown

calucyk

I couldn’t open that link but I think it is a different seller. The person I bought from seemed solid and he was even trying to help me with my problem and told me to come to this site. His username on eBay was gijoeczar.
I think you sold me on a Klopp’s kitHow would I go about buying one? I googled it but didn’t really find anything.

I too could not open that link. I know gijoeczar. He would never knowingly cheat anyone.
Thanks for this Guyfang. I bought my VR from gijoeczar. Not implying I got cheated. With my old machine, it could be something upstream or downstream of the VR causing the fuse to blow with the gijoeczar VR installed. Time permitting, I’m going to track down the root cause as I want the machine to function as close to OEM as possible, but right now I need the machine ready to power the house in case of a power outage (last year I got snake bite by the Texas winter storm. Lost power for 82 hours in 20 F temps. Water leak upstairs caused $70,000 damage. What a mess, so this year I’m ready for an extended outage). And further, sometimes new parts are defective.

xcellconstruction - looks like Kurt pointed you in the right direction. I received the part within a few days of paying for the kit. Preread Kurt’s instructions a few times and then follow them. It took me about 1 hour, taking my time and zip tied everything securely. It works! Good luck and PLEASE report back your results (Excellent value to others).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks