• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 806a is making me look bad

jmenende

So I got this 806a off auction and its kicking my arse. I know not to trust meters but its probably right at 50 hours since i does not run right. Let me explain.
After adjusting the governor, since it had a temperamental actuator, i got her to run steady and produce power. After a few seconds of running, the reverse power light comes on and wont reset. I cannot close the circuit interruptor either. Now, if i switch the battleshort on and then close the circuit interruptor, i get power to the lugz. I run the load bank at 60kw for a min and im able to reset the reverse power error. Then I turn off the battle short and after 2 hours running it does not come back on or shut off. However, if I turn the unit off, the whole process needs to be redone to get power to the lugz. Btw, I already swapped the reverse power relay with a known working one. Any leads gents?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks