• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-831A Does not produce 240 volts?

ECS

I just got a MEP-831A with less than 15 hours on it.

When I run and test from L1 to N it has 120 volts, and from L2 to N has 120 volts, but from L1 to L2 it should have 240 but it's zero volts.

I am thinking some wire must have been hooked up wrong, but I'm not sure where would be the most likely place/area to look?

ECS

Thanks, I'll open that door and double check and switch it back on forth. Hopefully it is the reason. The meter is reading 120 volts on this one, there is other one running 240 correctly and it shows 240 volts on the meter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks