• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-831A Engine Temp High Always on

SSingh

I have a MEP-831A which i cannot seem to diagnose why the engine temp high indicator remains on all the time. On a cold motor, it is still on and the indicator will not clear.

Guyfang

Staff member
I have a MEP-831A which i cannot seem to diagnose why the engine temp high indicator remains on all the time. On a cold motor, it is still on and the indicator will not clear.
This could be because the over temp switch is bad. It could be because the wire Harnes has problems. It could be because the fault indicator is bad. Have you read the TM's for the testing of these items?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks