• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-831A have to release the governor arm manually

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The control board from Kloppk came in Saturday, smoking fast shipping and operates as it should, unlike the original control board this one releases the arm when in the start position rather than in the run position as the original did, the only issue I am having is the arm releases after I release the start switch, I am confident this is due to the original (14 year old) battery voltage dropping too low during cranking, then recovering just as I release the switch enough to "kick" the arm away from the magnet, it will be connected to the vehicle batteries on the M998 so I am very happy now:jumpin:

I did a 2 hour run with a continuous 900W load, this is what I figure will be on the high end of my expected usage in its application, powering the S-788 shelter on my M998 (night time with ac and all flood lights on)

Man this thing REALLY sips the fuel, 0.65 QT @ 900W/HR!!!!!!!

THANKS Kurt!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks