• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 831a No Power To Main Bus

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you have time and you've charged you batteries please do the following test.

Leaving S1 in the STOP position lift the actuator off the magnet. Press the compression relief lever. Pull start the set. Measure the AC voltage across the A & B terminals on the Governor Controller.
Shut the set down by moving the actuator back to the magnet.

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For now install the jumper knowing the risk.
Use the electric start and close the contactor so you can charge your battery bank for now.
We can address another way to do the test later.

Lostranger

Thanks so much for the work around. Machine is running smoothly and rock steady under load. It is a joy to watch the state of charge on my monitor. This is the same motor as machine we've used for four years, but it's never run this smoothly. I can tell by the sound that it's running at a lower speed than before, but the output is higher. I can read that on my inverter monitor. I am much in your debt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks