• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 903 control cable plugs

quickfarms

I have located a source for used 90 degree angle connectors that will plug into the this generator. I have also located a source for the panel mounted connectors.

Does anyone else need these connectors to build the cable and control panel without modifying the unit?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you don't mind, post your information and source. There may not be anybody who needs it at this particular point in time, but someday someone will. And your hard work and research would be greatly appreciated by them.

TJP

Quickfarm Please let us know your source. Though I have had no time lately to continue my project. I will need this very important information soon.

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:

quickfarms

The connectors were removed from some equipment that was being scraped at the time. I can check to see if there are any in the bin next time I am by there shop if there is an interest.

TJP

I am interested in the connectors. Is the shop someone I can contact so you are doing all the leg work?

Thanks
Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks