• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 903a

Justin52682

There are two boxes listed on epay right now, one for less than $300. Search for MEP-903.
Ive seen them one said it was parts only and the other one cost 4 times what i got in two machines ive seen post from bimota saying he makes controll boxs but he hasnt posted anything n a long time was tring to find someone to build me one

Scoobyshep

Ive seen them one said it was parts only and the other one cost 4 times what i got in two machines ive seen post from bimota saying he makes controll boxs but he hasnt posted anything n a long time was tring to find someone to build me one
Depends on how involved you want to get and whats missing. if its just the controls no big deal, if the regulator is gone its a bit harder

Guyfang

Staff member
The reason it came without a control panel is because its not supposed to come with a control panel. Its part of a major component. This tunnel gen set goes to several different major components. The TM's would be of help to you, but are not released for the public.

Edit. The TM for this gen set is TM 9-6115-670-14&P It is class A, released to the public. I tried to upload it here, but its too big.

Last edited:

Justin52682

The reason it came without a control panel is because its not supposed to come with a control panel. Its part of a major component. This tunnel gen set goes to several different major components. The TM's would be of help to you, but are not released for the public.

Edit. The TM for this gen set is TM 9-6115-670-14&P It is class A, released to the public. I tried to upload it here, but its too big.
I have the TM for it trying to find someone to build me a control box that doesnt cost 1400 or someone that has aready done one help me with it my knowledge on this type of stuff i pretty

Scoobyshep

If you can get me your specs and a schematic I could put something together

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks