• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep002a not putting out 60hrz

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Speeddmon, can you come over to my place and look at my genset too? Nothing wrong with it, just look at it?:-D

I would love to come over and take a look at it for you...can we make it for sometime around....say....hunting season??????:wink:

WARWAG

HMMM. I have sorta the same problem. The Genset will sometimes not produce any power but I know is running at 1800 rpm. I will shut it off then restart her and then she will run at 60 Hz and show voltage going out. Sometimes both gauges are dead and when I check the 2 120 plugs I have no power. Any thoughts? Maybe the same problem?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check all of the connections on the VR and the small transformers on the back of the control panel. Do the transformer connections very carefully, as you can twist them off very easily. if the problem still occurs, all you need to do is manually flash the field when it's running. No need to shut it down, just momentarily place the start switch back in the start position to do the manual field flash.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks