• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP005A frequency meter not working.

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It’s in the box next to A11 you just opened. The box with several Canon connectors on it

Guyfang

Staff member
Yes sir! Thats it. Take the 4 nuts that hold the A5 card in the A27 to the side wall, off. Look at the back of the A5 for burn marks.

But your A11 static exciter is also shot. The A11 will not have any influence on the fuel pumps, nor the starting and run function of the set.

yohanusmarcus

Yes sir! Thats it. Take the 4 nuts that hold the A5 card in the A27 to the side wall, off. Look at the back of the A5 for burn marks.

But your A11 static exciter is also shot. The A11 will not have any influence on the fuel pumps, nor the starting and run function of the set.
So should I look for a new transformer or just the whole box

peapvp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have a second mep005 that appears to be a precise machine that has no starter or ip I was considering as a parts machine
So should I look for a new transformer or just the whole box
the transformer, the circuit board, the large capacitor and the six diodes mounted on heat sink
But before you buy all this, you can read this thread I wrote about rebuilding a A11 and how a A11 is bench tested before, during and after a rebuild

Repairing a A11, read all post starting with this one her #56

I have T2 transformers for sale if needed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks