• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP006 Not generating power

Frankdlt

Hey Phil, I lost your number and haven't heard from your son so I went on eBay and Bought an Exciter/Regulator I've since installed it and it has cured the problem. However I have a friend looking for a replacement for his exciter/regulator he has the MEP005A the 30KW would you happen to have one of those.
laying around. he would be thrilled to buy it from you.

Stonepicker1

Hey Phil, I lost your number and haven't heard from your son so I went on eBay and Bought an Exciter/Regulator I've since installed it and it has cured the problem. However I have a friend looking for a replacement for his exciter/regulator he has the MEP005A the 30KW would you happen to have one of those.
laying around. he would be thrilled to buy it from you.
That's good news Frankdit.

I do have one for the 15/30kw. but saving it for my 30KW as a spare.

Take care.
Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks