• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep016D Generator bearing

Dieselmeister

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a generic / industrial part number for the generator bearing on a MEP016D? I can't find a cross reference to the part number from the TM manual part number. Mine sounds strange, and I would like to get a spare.

Thanks

H.

Grega

Remove the bearing out and take it to either napa or a bearing store. They should be able to put a micrometer on it and match it up or there may be a part # on it they maybe able to cross it.

Isaac-1

Try checking the -24P parts manual for the MEP-016B it is a number of years newer than the MEP-016A parts manual and the bearing is likely the same. I think the generator ends are identical on all MEP-016 generators, control boxes, frames, engines, etc are of course different.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks