• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP1040 units in parallel

Dogger

I need to parallel 2 MEP1040s. I’m looking for advice on wiring the two units. My thoughts are wire one unit to the other then wire one of the two units to my master panel. Any flaws or problems with this method? Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

Dogger

It’s been at least a year since I’ve looked at them, I plan on revisiting as soon as possible.
If I remember correctly the TM’s had info on running with or without switch box for parallel however not much detail on actual wiring setup. Again I will revisit the TM’s instructions especially once I am in the process of getting the units synced together.

Dogger

Well, send a PM to Daybreak. Member here, he made the video. If you cant send a PM, tell me.

Break: Please change your location to the state you live in, IAW the forum rules.
Well received, PM sent to Daybreak…Thanks for the response as well as informing me about the forum rules. I’ll update my location info.