• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP531 no indications of power

Dunkeye11

Bought an MEP531 from gov planet has 7 hours on it
Was missing the fuel lines and oil pressure sensor when I got it
Installed them and some grounds and it runs fine but shows zero indications on the control panel. And the load switch won’t stay up.
The fuses are fine everything is connected and looks good just a little dusty

I’m just at a lose on where to start the TM doesn’t really have a start point for further troubleshooting.

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine does exactly the same thing...I've gotten to the point if I unhook the cr2 diode off the switch it will stay up but won't make power since it needs to go through the switch to get back to the regulator...I tried to zap the field coil on pins 8 n 9 which didn't work or I did the wrong pins...I couldn't find anything in the tm about which pin on the board was which...either way try unhooking that cr2 and see if the switch stays up then we are both in the same boat...lmk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks