• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep802a panels

dstang97

Can you still buy new panels or know where to find good used panels? I need the top one with the grates in it. Any help would be great.

Guyfang

Staff member
Have you tried the NSN or part number in your browser? Its a real slim possibility to find one new. The military did not buy panels. If it could not be fixed by an army metal shop, the set went back to reset or DRMO as scrap. It took an act of congress to get a new door. Hopefully someone in SS has a junker.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a quote from one of my dealers (we sell to the government and defense contractors) for that same panel on an 803... and my cost was almost $1200. FYI

You should fix or see if someone like Delks has sheet metal for sale.

dstang97

Talked to the owner at green mountain and he said he will have stuff next week. I may take a ride to Vt anyway so I might as well stop by. For all the units being sold there are not a lot of parts being sold for them.

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are they "End of Use" yet?

I've seen new in the foil LPW2 engines and a bunch of worked over LPW2's sold. No LPW4's since I started looking.

And a few gen heads a year or so ago.

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
I expect a flood of parts when the last TQG is mustered out of the military. Still lots around. Last trip to Graf, I saw at least as many TQG's as AMPPS's sets. The ,military isn't going to sell off all the repair parts until they don't need them anymore. And then it will be the old "turn it in now!". Loads of parts, some in packaging, some not. Dumped into multi-pack boxes at DRMO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks