• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEPs on Casters

jimbob1111

I have a 2 ton gantry crane that I normally use for loading & unloading things. It is easier to just pick it up and drive the trailer out from under it. Both my MEP002's hang pretty close to level.

storeman

wish i had one. i don't want to put that much strain on the deck framing (although it is way overbuilt) but thought i could use it to support a pulley as sort of an overhead deadman to brake a sliding load.

jas67

I recently won and retrieved a MEP-002a and a MEP-003a. Have been thinking about putting 4 heavy duty casters under each so they can be moved around for maintenance in their new shed to be built in the spring. Has anyone tried this?

Also, would like to make ASKs for them. Anyone done this? Pictures?

Jerry
I put all of mine on pallets, and use a pallet jack to move them. That way they stay put when running.