• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MERDC Desert Gray paint job on M-35-a2-d

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lindsay: Thanks for the offer, but to be quite honest I need help. I don't know that much about auto body work. I've never cracked open a can of Bondo in my life.The paint is bubbling up in a few spots - they need to be ground down and filled in. The bolts that hold the antenna brackets are rusting and need to be replaced. I'd rather the existing paint be sufficiently prepped before shooting another coat on top of it. In addition, the interior floor has surface rust due to years of leaky body gaskets. I'd like to pop the top off, pull out the seats, clean up all of the interior rust, and coat the floorboards with bed liner or something. I'm open to suggestions on what the best solution is for coating the floor.

Last edited:

Lindsaym151

Quit sniveling and get up here!
We can fix anything!

I love the smell of bondo in the afternoon!
Where you ARMY or AIRFORCE?
I think I'm smelling PRETTY LITTLE WINGS on your back!!!

Think of your preety wife , what would she think!??????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks