• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Merry Christmas

Scarecrow1

There are VERY few things in life that beats the friends that I have on here. I only hope to see you all here in top form in coming new year so merry Christmas to you all and a special thanks to o1951 for starting this thread.......May God bless and keep you all safe

mudman

You guys don't know me, I have been creep'n around here for a while now. Have shared some laughs with you and bought some items form a few guys, and everything has been great. I have used the TM's and asked a few questions without Doghead chewing me out. My 1028 & 1012a are better off for it too. So on this Christmas Eve I just wanted to say thanks for your time and consideration on the questions I ask, and thanks guys for sending out great parts and information.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope that the light of our lord Jesus Christ will shine a light on you and your families..!!

Ken Uber

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, if you have been chewed out by Doghead, welcome to the family. Merry Christmas to one and all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks