• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mesa, Arizona 10th Annual Southwest Military Transport Show

AZmuttdriver

March 1 & 2 2014. Military Vehicle Show at the Commemorative Air Force Museum in Mesa, 9AM-3PM both days, Wheeled and tracked vehicles from WWII to the present. Jeeps, trucks and other support vehicles, Static Aircraft Display, Swap Meet • Food • Collectibles • Parts • Vendors, Vehicle Display and Judging.

Arizona Wing Commemorative Air Force
Home of the B-17 Sentimental Journey
2017 North Greenfield Road
Mesa, Arizona 85215
(480) 924-1940

Adults: $12
Seniors $10
Children 5-12: $3
Children under 5 free

Visit our Website: www.ahmta.com

Jeep - B-17 shot.jpgJeep shots.jpgHalftrack.jpg

AZmuttdriver

Greetings Kawgomoo,
Thank you for your alerting us to your concerns. I have forwarded them to our leadership. We totally understand that price can be a deterrent. But as for the ticket prices, these are the normal entry prices for the museum and those are controlled by the Commemorative Air Force. Please keep in mind that they are operating a flying B-17, B-25, T-6, PT-17 Stearman, plus many other flying and static aircraft, so they have a lot of overhead to deal with. So in that regard we feel that their efforts are worthy of our support. But at least on this weekend you'll have the military vehicles on display along with the aircraft. We think it is good combination to show the preservation efforts of the CAF along with our local Military Vehicle community. Besides, it's likely the B-17 will be flying that weekend and that's a sight not to be missed by any military history buff. I agree that the "skanks on tanks" is not in keeping with a family atmosphere. I saw them too at the last show and like you I was not impressed. I have asked our leadership to look into this and see if this is something we have control over. Thank you again for your input, we need this kind of information to make for a better experience for everyone.

P.S. If you arrive in a military vehicle to the event you get in free. Just bring your kids with you inside the vehicle.

AZmuttdriver

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks