• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Met maddog308 at TNJ Murray's

nickd

I hooked up with Mike at Murrays for a few hours as he picked up some parts from the yard and some new parts. I also picked up a winch cable for doghead as I will see him at Gilbert. Here are a few pictures from that day.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

RE: Met maddog308 at TNJ Murray

I'm still looking for a hardtop for the 819. Its hard to get in touch with them on the phone. Anyone know what they charge?

Almost forgot: Also looking for a 5ton Cargo toolbox

Flea

RE: Met maddog308 at TNJ Murray

Why must everyone have some wonderful MV boneyard close by and the closest one to me is at least 4 hours away!?

Cdub

RE: Re: RE: Met maddog308 at TNJ Murray

It's great to see a couple of Steelsoldier buddies climbing around some OD iron........Thanks for the pic NickD........AWESOME.......!!!

I'll see you both at Gilbert.

lata,

C'dub

m35a2kevin

the humvees are heading for moracco,
john let me take one for a spin last year,, being a big guy, i felt real cozy behind the wheel :D , steering wheels are a litttle to small,
kevin